|Home||» Products||» Enriched Fertilizers||» DNP(Dynamic Nutrient Provider) Fertilizers|
DNP(Dynamic Nutrient Provider) Fertilizers
With firm commitment to quality, we have emerged as a leading manufacturer, exporter, wholesaler, distributor and supplier of DNP(Dynamic Nutrient Provider) Fertilizers in the market. The application of 50 kg DNP(Dynamic Nutrient Provider) Fertilizers helps to improve the texture and weight of sugarcane, paddy, ginger, turmeric, banana, grapes, coffee and coconut. In addition to that, the utilization of these enriched fertilizers increases leaf size and protects plants from various diseases.
Sugarcane – For fresh planting cane – Apply 1 bag( 50 Kg) of DNP with other fertilizes. The second dosage should be applied after 45 days.
For Ratoon cane – We recommend to appply 50 Kg of this fertilizer during first application of chemical inputs and the same process should be used after one month.
Benefits – Helps to improve the cane size and weight. Moreover, the application of this fertilizer helps to promote immunity of plants.
Paddy –Apply 50 kg of DNP during the transplanting of paddy and the same process should be followed after one month with other chemical fertilizers.
Benefits – Helps to improve seed quality and grain weight.
- Coconut –We recommend to apply 1000 grams of DNP fertilizers for each coconut plant during the month of May or June. The second dosage should be applied during the month of September or October to get the best result.
- Turmeric – Apply 50 Kg DNP per acre during plantation session and it should be applied for the second time after 45 days of planting.
- Ginger – Apply 50 kg of DNP at the time of plantation. As far as its second dosage is concerned, it should be applied per acre after 45 days of first dosage.
- Banana – First application – Apply 250 grams of DNP for each plant during planting. We recommend to apply 150 grams after five months of planting for second dosage.
- Grapes --Apply 20 gram of DNP per plant during pruning on March or April. During its second application, apply 80 grams of DNP during September or October pruning.
- Coffee – Apply 100 kg DNP per acre once in a year during May or June.
- Contact Details
- CRIYAGEN AGRI AND BIOTECH PVT LTD
- Bio Control Division, Dept Of Plant Pathology, College Of Agriculture, University Of Agricultural Sciences, Gkvk, Bengaluru - 560065, Karnataka, India
- Phone : +917533007129